First, let me thank you all for being willing to read this book. I want to invite each of you to comment chapter by chapter on your thoughts, insights, concerns or questions. Please be as honest as you can with your comments. We want to learn from each other. I am not asking any of you to mindlessly swallow everything you read in this book. I am asking you to allow it to get you to think beyond what we typically envision regarding evangelism. We will schedule a face to face discussion meeting by the end of the week. We will try to allow that to take place prior to Thanksgiving. In the mean time please read through chapter one and post your thoughts by the end of the week. Next week we will try to work through at least two chapters. Don't forget to email me the names of two people you are going to intentionally develop a frienship with over the next few months.
I really look forward to growing and learning along side each of you! Thanks for participating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chapter four;
ReplyDeleteI relate to what he talks about the work force. Most do beleive in GOD and Jesus but somewhere they were derailed. We just need to be consistent with what we do and try to share common interest with other.It's hard to just out of the blue not do something we have done for years. Will just have to let this chapter sink in before I try it?
End chaper four.
Thanks to our "crazy pastor person" I am now a contributor!! :) I think I'll have to go reread some past chapters so I can remember what to say about them!
ReplyDelete