Reimagining Evangelism
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Okay - so I was excited possibly too soon. This is a test since I can't see my other comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
December
(7)
Chapter 4 - The Art of Spiritual Friendship
Chapter 3 - The Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Chapter 3 - The Witness of the Community
I have read Chapters 1-3.5. Don't take this to be...
Chapter 1
Okay - so I was excited possibly too soon. This is...
Chapter 2 - The Role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelism
►
November
(7)
►
October
(1)
Contributors
Annette Baum
Bill Watts
Carol
Casey
Jesse
Julie Thompson
Lynn Burkhead
Mandy
Mike Reber
Renita
Roger W. Flenniken
Stan Thompson
Todd
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.